Fundraising for Kids doesn’t have to be hard.In fact, raising money for kids is the easiest.So which are the best cheap fundraising ideas for kids? Without further ado, let’s find out.
1. Pictures With Santa
- Anyone with Kids must admit that it’s a must for young kids to get a pic with Santa.
- Save your community from fighting over to have pictures with Santa at the mall.
- All you need to do is rent out a Santa suit and set up a station.
- Don’t forget also to get a nice photographer and charge for every photo the kids take with Santa.
- Mention you’re charging for the pictures because you are having a fundraising.
2. Talent show for Kids
- Here you encourage kids from your local community to join the talent show to show off their great talents for a great cause.
- To get donations, charge for the entrance at the gate and for the acts performed.
- Don’t forget to get a panel of judges for the event.
3. Face Painting
- For this to be effective, you have to tuck this to another ongoing fundraising event.
- Kid’s face painting is the perfect addition to an event.
- In addition to this, you need to have different designs for the kids to choose from and enough to paint on the kid’s cheeks.
4. Read a Thon
- Educational Fundraiser for kids works really great. It’s also a guarantee that parents will bring their kids along since it encourages reading.
- How it works:
- Gather a team of kids from your neighborhood and obtain pledges from family and friends and on how many pages they want the kids to read.
- One the Read a this is finally over, the participants will donate money which was earlier on pledged.
- You can offer a prize to the first child who won the competition.
5. Lawing Services
- This is also another cheap fundraising idea for kids.
How it works:
- Organize a team of kids and adults from your neighbors, make them aware of your cause and ask them to go to homes requesting to mow lawns for a small donation.
- You will find that 90% of the neighbor will say yes while other may donate without needing the services.
- The key thing is to be organized in groups of four to five and make sure you have printed T-shirts stating your cause.
6. Pet Party!
- Kids Love Pets.
- Here you gather a team of neighbors with pets and make sure they tag their kids along.
- You can organize a pet completion and charge for participations.
- Another good way to get money is to by selling pet products to the people and also some pets to people who like one.
7. Printing T-shirts
- Printing T-shirts for kids has been one of the cheapest ways to fundraise for kids.
- Collect a number of cool designs loved by kids. Think of the popular cartoons loved by kids and print them out.
- Next thing is to participate in an event and sell the T-shirt explaining your cause to the parents.
To get started, you would first complete the form. Then you would be mailed a catalog (if you choose) and even a unique website to start selling. It is pretty easy and stress-free. Start fundraising today!